Friday, August 5, 2011

A New Coat of Paint -- And Then Some

I'm in the process of publishing a new novel, Power Trip (a Wandering Koala tale), and as part of the marketing I needed to add a page to my website devoted to the Wandering Koala Saga.

But then I said to myself, "Self, this is an Ok website, but Ok isn't going to sell books in this highly competitive world we live in." So I decided to redesign the whole thing and step it up a notch.

At first I thought I'd just give it a facelift--you know, a new coat of paint. But then I realized that it needed more than just an exterior overhaul, it needed a lot of improvement in content and marketing.

So a one day job turned into a one week job. Here are just a few things I improved:

1) Links to ALL resellers of my work, not just the big ones. (So now Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Sony, Apple, Kobo, Smashwords, Tower, eCampus, and CreateSpace are listed.)

2) On site samples and links to free comic book issues.

3) Better images for preview purposes.

4) More complete and exciting Mythology section.

5) More interesting Who is He? section.

6) Reviews

7) And of course a kickin' new look!

If you haven't had a chance to see the new site, what are you waiting for?

Click here to See the New Site!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete